..................feeling a bit otherwise............................

Dearest Mom and Dad
While doing some embroidery.....................


and spending time with Marie.....................I drafted her some diamond shapes instead of hexagons ............... butI still cant seem to generate any energy.


Marie's garden is so lovely...................


....................full of interesting stuff................


the obligatory snake skin..................... boy, has she had a lot of snakes round her home over the last month and dangerous ones too................


.......................I want this...................cute tortoise - it reminded me of Carol for some reason!!


She gave me this beautiful trio............................


and an old singer.....................


it was a change from being in my pj's doing nothing.......................I get the blood tests back soon so hopefully we can get this sorted ASAP!!

 
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts