.........................a little bit of this and that..............................

Dearest Mom and Dad
just a few photos of stuff..................

Gareth and Chloe's bag - the one she made........pity my finger got in the way!


..................the "girls" came over for dinner................


.................I enjoyed the view of my tidy house....................


................I googled Marat Safin and looked what was advertised on top of the page..


....................salmon with horse radish mash ......................


.........................enjoying the tennis .....................


......................and then I came across another ad for the book on another internet page................


...................... enjoying the late afternoon swims in the sea..............


......................weekends with Vaughn....................


..................another ad for the book on the internet..................


.....................I signed up for this.......................not sure why....................

 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jenny

Comments

Popular Posts