Can you believe that I won something.....

Dearest Mom and Dad
On Saturday Lee and I went to Cooroy - a lovely little country town on the way to Noosa. The women who work at Lifeline op shops there put on a lovely morning and a soup lunch. Basically, all the doilies and vintage linen that is donated to Lifeline are washed and starched and sold on the morning. They also make rugs made from the woollen jerseys etc that is donated.

 
Needless to say, Lee and I shopped up a storm.

 
I really don't get to see much of Lee anymore - I miss her - so it was great to spend the morning in Cooroy....................Having a bite to eat ......................
Popping into the antique shops = so much to see...............
Oh my gosh - so many gorgeous things...................
I did not take you and Dad to Cooroy - so that means you will have to come and visit again!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts