Yes, I am feeling a bit better..........................

Dearest Mom and Dad

Madiba has the most glorious face - I am hoping that his passing will be a dignified one.


Rosemary from my crazy class has saved the most amazing bits of fabric. I love the label from the Victoria Falls Hotel - an icon from the past.


I have been busy - starting a new project and finishing another.


I am just loving my little crochet flowers - I have no idea what they will be.......................am enjoying the process.


This happened and Rudd won - oh my hat - I cannot bear the man............................

 
While I was watching it unfold I got the binding done on my scrappy hexies.


I made this for dinner - it was delish - prawns, fish, potato, lemon zest etc - Vaughn was most impressed.


Its been a bit chilly lately - so Squash spends all her time sleeping.


Happy days. I might put it in the local quilt show. I have no interest in entering my quilts - but I do like seeing other people's quilts so I thought I'd better contribute too.

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
jenny

Comments

Popular Posts