Home for the weekend.....................


Dearest Mom and Dad
So, I just took a photo of some leeks to make you jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Its soooooo good having Gareth and Button home - that means lots of food and long chats round the table - reminds me of my childhood.

Gareth loves my French toast with bacon and maple syrup - I did not have any bananas to add.

 
Squash seems to be in control of the remote............................

 
Look, I am channelling your garden............

 
The weather on Saturday was not good - rainy...........

Gareth and Squash


They never stop chatting and laughing..................

 
Rainy weather meant card games and junk food................

 
My favourite wine at the moment.............

 
Rack of lamb, leeks etc............

 
When the sun came out ...........................


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
jenny

Comments

Popular Posts