Home again, home again, jiggerty jig....

Dearest Mom and Dad
Well, after catching flu from SOMEONE on this jam packed flight back to Sydney, I am slowly getting back to life in Oz.............

There are a few changes that have been made in the home............hmmm, me thinks someone had WAY to much time on their hands. I will follow your advise and be diplomatic about getting the furniture back to their usual places. Like the TV setup for example???!!!

Squash sulked for the first two days I was back....................

George, on the other hand, was just happy I was back!

I am enjoying the few beaded bits I bought in SA.

Back to the Patchwork Angel and all the lovely people there......
And back to some crazy - listening to Bread - reminds me of Carol.

Missing you already!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts