Things on my mind.............

Dearest Mom and Dad
I am trying to keep busy with so many things going on in my head. I have been working on a black crazy for a while now and it is gathering momentum.............


Charlotte loves boxes - she sleeps in them and chews them!!!  The box on the right lasted from Christmas - she now has a new one!!! I wonder why she chews them????

The weather has settled so it was a picnic dinner at Mooloolaba with George and Gem


These waves were brown a few days ago.....


Little Ella, from next door, started school this week - shame, she was very nervous.  I felt very privileged because I featured on the cover of her "busy book".

It was a photo of her and I at her Princess party - don't you just love the heart sticker between us????
See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts