So we went to Woodford

Dearest Mom and Dad
We have lived on the Coast for TEN years and have NEVER gone to the Woodford Folk Festival - well, I went .............................
It is out - sort of in the country - the area is lovely - big trees...............


..................I never go anywhere without chocolate.............


Gareth holding my wine..........................
we sort of stopped off at every pub!


My precious little family............


Lots of lovely interesting places to sit and rest - boy, it was hot!!


Their first German sausage roll - contrary to Vaughn's expression he was enjoying it!!


No this is not a photo of a squatter camp - it was a display of some sort.........


I never saw any butterflies..............maybe, you had to smoke something to see them????


Gorgeous Gareth waiting for the bus to take us back to our car................


Lovely area.................
VAughn and I...................


Taking a break from the heat!!!


More photos to follow!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts