The weekend that was...............

Dearest Mom and Dad
The weekend went to fast - Gareth was only here for two days!!!!
Button getting ready to go out for dinner............


 Gareth and his music!!!!!!!!


 Button and I went to Eumundie Markets - how lovely is this little caravan filled with pretty goodies!!!

 I bought Button a bag from scraps of saris.......................... amongst other things!!!

 This little french apple pie - also from the markets - was beautiful and delicious!!!!


I bought this little jumper!!!!!! LOVE it...............


 BIG brekkie............


 George was a little confused by it all................shame, we think he might be getting arthritis...............poor George


I found this unnecessary dishwasher brush for Button - I just could not resist it...............


After the weekend spent eating and drinking it was good to get back walking with Debs. Mooloolaba is beautiful in the early mornings!!!!!!!!!

Mom, PLEASE click on this link - http://www.deb-robertson.blogspot.com.au/ - it is a beautiful post written by Deb who lives in Christchurch - it's been two years since the earthquake.............

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny
PS I will see if I can get that pattern for you, Mom

Comments

Popular Posts