Just stuff................................


Dearest Mom and Dad

The house is awfully quiet .........................

I went fossicking on Facebook Market place (not a good habit of mine!) and found this sweet little hand painted china doll - I had to have her. Turns out the owner of the doll was previously from Cape Town!

I have a new project on the go....................

An outside carpet for my little space...............


 

A Sunday night favourite - roast mushrooms, tomato, spinach, chillie haloumi on sour dough bread with avo!

The tea set you encouraged me to buy in South Africa now lives on the patio and is unloved and unpolished ..........................

Two beautiful people - Claire and Button.........................

The library comes to us...........................twice a month this bus gets parked up the road........

I can collect, choose or drop off my books - very convenient

Two of the lovely women from Charleville spent garage night with us - FUN with lots of laughter.....

At the entrance to the beach - Point Cartwright - shoes and towels left for when the walk is complete ...............still there when the people get back!

Vaughn and his plants - he said to show you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love a beautiful tree...............

My huge storage jars and antique crazy quilt  in my sewing room.........

More beautiful women.............................Button and Grace............


Australian native tree on my walk..........

And ANOTHER beautiful person - Little Lilah is 9 months old.

The creek behind our house 

Tea and sesame snaps - we can get them here!!!! Memories of school lunches for Gareth and Button...

when last did you have one?


Now that I sold the antique lounge set - this is in it's place................


Finn and Gus.................such a sweet, sweet little boy

Till next time...................

All my love

Jenny 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 

Comments

Popular Posts