A BLOG POST !!!!!!

Dearest Mom and Dad
Kan jy dit glooi - a blog post - its been ages.

Handsome Finn.


The elusive Bbbob and Button at a friends wedding.


I had a lunch last week as a thank you to all my students who loan me their work for my trunk shows.
Lee helped with decorations - orchid wreath from her garden.


And table setting.


All the lovely people.


Jane getting stuck in the dessert.


Grace, Bec and Button - the trio who created "600 Bottles of Wine" at Bec's bridal shower.


My birthday flowers from Lee - all from her garden.


One of the presents for the Garage Girls.


A photo taken at the Fibre Arts Festival - the bracelets I taught.
 

Tired Finn.


Gareth and Finn.


A walk at Point Cartwright


A beautiful day.


Do you remember walking up this hill when you were here?

All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts