Birthdays, cycads and stuff

Dearest Mom and Dad

Not too much to report, working makes Jenny a dull girl.

Vaughn's cycads are doing their thing.


Early mornings swim - I often have the sea to myself in winter.


A hike I did a month ago, I haven't done one since - not happy!


Vaughn's garden fence peeping through.


Margret turned 60!!!!!!! The garage girls celebrated!


With food and bubbles................


Flowers from Lee's garden..............................


Chocolate dipped strawberries.................


Most importantly, the birthday girl, she is on a cruise as we speak - cruising down the Rhine!


Charlotte made watching Nadal a little difficult.


Tju and Bon

 
Till next time.
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts