Easter!

Dearest Mom and Dad
Yes, Button is wearing a sling - she fell off a bike when she went riding with Bob. This is their little kitchen.


City living!


A church in Darlinghurst, where they now live.


Bob and Finn - wearing a beanie I knitted.


Balloon!


My son and grandson and your great grandson.


Eating Gareth's most delish pasta - a thumbs up!


An Easter bunny in the house...........


I mean, really???


Trying to get to my phone...................


Aerial view...................


Getting ready to.................


POSE for the camera.................


Looking for eggs...................


Found some.................


I LOVE this photo.....................so much..................


Packing to go home......................


More eggs - beacon marshmallow ones............


All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Comments

  1. Thought one doesn't forget how to ride a bicycle 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts