Just stuff..............................


Dearest Mom and Dad
It has been so hot here - revolting - but we have days of rain, which is good.
I found this beautiful needle point cushion at an op shop a while back.


Pot plants are doing their thing!


Lunch - enjoying the rain falling on the trees



TjuTju's little nose


Afternoon tea - still looking at the rain!


Mobile Finn!


Mobile Jenny - Vaughn  doing some running repairs


Dinner - watching the rain - and no, Vaughn is not naked!


I was sorting out my sewing room and discovered that I have a few projects that need to be finished

this hexagon quilt..


a scrap quilt...........


this HUGE hand pieced quilt


And this hand pieced one - you will just love. And that is just the tip of the iceberg


I finished hand quilting this giant quilt.............


LOVE it!


I just LOVE scrap quilts.


Till next time
all my love
Jenny XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts