Charelville.......................

Dearest Mom and Dad
It feels so good to write this post knowing that you are definitely on the mend, Mom. What a nightmare it has been.

My trip to Charleville began with brekkie at the airport.


No automated baggage collection in Charleville - juts a trailer with our luggage.


Dry!


Kangaroos enjoying some reprieve under the sprinkler.


Country Australia.


My first stop was at the little museum.


Pub.


CLEAN streets - no litter anywhere.


No people or cars either - on a Sunday.


I took a walk.


Along the way.


DRY!


But beautiful.


The town centre.


House to rent.


The local bakery gives you free bun with any purchase - so sweet.


The venue where I taught was great and the people were wonderful: warm, friendly, funny and welcoming.


While I was in Charleville, Button had a problem with a spider!!!!!

 
I had a lovely time.
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts