Its a boy!

Dearest Mom and Dad

Little Finn! Beautiful baby.


After we heard the news that Chloe and Gareth had arrived at the hospital, I was on the next flight to Sydney and Button and I drove to Canberra.


To meet Finn, who was just a few hours old.


Button was smitten.


Really smitten.


We all spent our time just gazing at him. Chloe was so generous with her new baby. We all got to hold him for ages.


I mean really, just a few hours old.


All squashed up.


So calm.


3.8kg's of Finn.


VERY long feet and hands.


Gareth is very comfortable with the nappy changing.


I am a grandmother !!!!!


Chloe did not want to be in this photo!!! I don't know why, she looked amazing after just giving birth.


You would love him, Mom.
And the next morning Button and I went to brekkie. It was soooooo cold in Canberra.

More photos to come.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts