Oh my gosh!

Dearest Mom and Dad
I cannot believe that I last posted when I was in Canberra - that's ages ago.
How funny is this photo of Button at Chloe's baby shower???


You need to read this book, its a small book, but WOW


Vaughn at Point Cartwright


Button was here for 12 days!!!


Point Cartwright and Button.


A selfie..........


Bon and Tju


Jane and Deb's 60th birthday cake


Something for everyone!!


In the garage - we love the garage!


the food!


Button and Tju


Button loves Tju


Vaughn and the girls

Morning walk


 morning walk


Naidoc week - I went to a dot painting demonstration - I had a fascinating morning!


Oh my hat, this is how Letitia stores her hexagons - I mean really???


I keep mine in jars - all tumbled in.

 
Till next time.
all my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts