Trees, quilt show and a garden

Dearest Mom and Dad
After the traffic drama that caused me to miss my flight, I had the opportunity to stay a while in Sydney. I went for a walk in Centennial Park - the Central Park of Sydney.


Its very beautiful - with the most gorgeous old trees.


Man made lakes, lots of people walking, running, cycling and even horse riding. Its hard to believe that you are in the middle of a huge city.


I was asked my the Maleny Quota quilt show to display some of my work.


It was a fun few days. (I know you have seen the rest of the photos on my Sewsocrazy facebook page).


It is held at the Maleny High School - a very nice venue.


Along my riding/running/walking routes I get to see some pretty scenes. Lots of trees. If I could paint, I would paint trees.


The area behind our house.

Behind our house.


On the way to Kawana.


I went to spend a bit of time with Lee the other day.............


and I got to spend some time in her magnificent garden.


I missed the roses doing their thing.............


but, gosh, it was still so beautiful.


I mean really?? I kill succulents!!!!!!


I took so many photos..............


You would love Lee's garden.


Diversity of plants and sooooooo many bees.


Lee's new kitchen, to die for.


Dinner last night, asparagus, roast mushroom and haloumi cheese with curry vinaigrette.


Two books I read the past week.
all my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts