A post, at last...................


Dearest Mom and Dad
A lovely lady in one of my classes mentioned this blog and it gave me a bit of a jolt as I have not posted in over a month..................however, I feel as though my life has been a bit boring ........................with nothing really to post about.

But, I have been a bit busy................what with going to Canberra suddenly..............
a bit of sewing and eating on the plane.


The very organised Canberra airport.


So while Gareth was on a house boat with his in-laws .................


Button and I babysat Gus!


Beautiful Gus.


There was a lot of good food..............


writing, writing, writing...................


cuddling Gus............


and a lot of wine drinking..............


I went for a few long walks.............


I bought a little pair of Ugg boots for the arrival of a baby!!!!!


They go very nicely with the Springbok babygrow Gareth bought in SA.


We went out for lunch when the happy couple got back home!


Delish food........


Soup!


Salad!


One of the off leash walks in Canberra!

So there you go, some photos!

All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts