Bread, food and a colonoscopy

Dearest Mom and Dad
All packed and ready for my workshop........................ I haven't participated in one in years.


I was a little unprepared as I had no time to source the large variety of fabric necessary for the workshop. However, I took along what I had. At the end of the day, I was happy with the result. I mixed Civil War Reproduction fabric with African style of fabric.


It does look way better in real life. I managed to get the top almost done - as you can see it needs circles appliqued in the centre of the blocks.


Vaughn made  mushroom gnocchi for dinner.


Very delish - if a little too creamy for my cholesterol.


I had the beach to myself the other day..............


Gareth and Chloe off to the awards dinner.


He sort of had an accident with the razor while trimming his beard - so it all had to go!!


Vaughn and I spent the morning at Eumundi markets.


Gareth's quite the cook - what a feast - note your leeks on the right.


Gravy nogal!


All done - please note the placemats I made form ShweShwe fabric


How sweet is this message from Chloe about Gareth. I love the way she sends photos.
 
And he makes bread.


I mean really??
 

Your bag is nearly done.

 
I sit in the sun and embroider it - missing you as I stitch.


 
I love it, I hope you do too.
 

I am also making progress with the crochet rug. Bon seems to approve.


Another colonoscopy done and dusted - until next year - damn!

 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ps. I have asked Button to send some photos - hopefully she does so I can share them here for you.
 

Comments

Popular Posts