A mountain and a roadtrip........................

Dearest Mom and Dad
I headed off to Dalby again to teach - this time I taught at an old church................


Quite beautiful - build in the 30's as  you can see by the design - I love anything from the thirties...........


Some of my stuff!!


Cute school...........


On Saturday night I was taken out to a dinner/musical............


Put on by the local high school - I have no more to say on this subject.


And, while I was cold but dry, Gareth played rugby in a flood.


This line-out was obviously in the first few minutes of the game.


Oh my gosh, Gareth looks just like he used to when he was a toddler in this photo - minus the beard, of course!


Not only was it wet, I believe it was FREEZING too. The newlyweds. I LOVE this photo.

How can he still be so cheerful ???


Birthday boy receiving gifts from the Chloe's family - one of the gifts was a wheel barrow! They know him well.


Driving home from Dalby...........


Flat, flat, flat.............


Did I mention that it is flat?


I found this clamshell quilt I started a few years back? Its just a little lap quilt. Do you want it? I will ask Gareth to put it in his luggage for you. Just let me know.


On Sunday I did a 24km rough terrain hike............
Let me just say...............


...........it was beautiful................the intrepid hikers having a break.............


BUT it was tough.............


very tough - we climbed this high.
Surprisingly enough, I was not stiff. I did have sore big toes but that's all.


Bonnie kept warm and snuggly - she takes this bear everywhere - on walks, to the beach, everywhere.


George, unfortunately, had more teeth removed.

 
All my love Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts