There is life after the wedding..................

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, yes, there is life after the excitement of the wedding.
The water tower at Point Cartwright has recently undergone a make over.


Mooloolaba beach one morning - a little flat but, at 24 degrees the sea, felt almost warm.


I made these very large hexagon flowers over the past few months and am about to applique them onto a background fabric.


I made sweetcorn and sun-dried tomato fritters the other day...........


We had them with Koo Chakalaka all the way from South Africa - delsih!


Tea at the Silva Spoon - owned by Didee's ( my friend from Umhlanga) cousin - what a small world.


It's a lovely shop.


The weather is perfect at the moment - nice for picnics at the beach.


Our little family.


Gus has put on a bit of weight me thinks - his jumper ripped - he does not look impressed.


My pile of hexies.


A new recipe.


Button's life in Sydney - drinks on the roof top.

 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts