Monday, April 25, 2016

There is life after the wedding..................

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, yes, there is life after the excitement of the wedding.
The water tower at Point Cartwright has recently undergone a make over.


Mooloolaba beach one morning - a little flat but, at 24 degrees the sea, felt almost warm.


I made these very large hexagon flowers over the past few months and am about to applique them onto a background fabric.


I made sweetcorn and sun-dried tomato fritters the other day...........


We had them with Koo Chakalaka all the way from South Africa - delsih!


Tea at the Silva Spoon - owned by Didee's ( my friend from Umhlanga) cousin - what a small world.


It's a lovely shop.


The weather is perfect at the moment - nice for picnics at the beach.


Our little family.


Gus has put on a bit of weight me thinks - his jumper ripped - he does not look impressed.


My pile of hexies.


A new recipe.


Button's life in Sydney - drinks on the roof top.

 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment