While you were recovering....................

Dearest Mom and Dad
I must admit that I did not even think about the blog over the past few weeks - what with you being so sick, Mom.
So, I will just load photos in no particular order.

Gorgeous Gareth and Gus!


He is one lucky rescued bulldog............


Loved to distraction!!


So, my bloody cholesterol is an issue! I have changed my exercise regime - no more 8km walks for me - I now climb steps - hundreds of them. The surroundings are pretty though - but I hate it. However, I prefer it to going to a gym. There are about 160 steps and I climb them 10 times!


There is a large community of step climbers - who knew?? We get so delirious from pain and lack of oxygen that we use stones to count our laps!!!


I was invited to a very cute tea party the other day. Sue is a proud Nana of a set of twins.
Georgia and Harriet - the sweetest little girls.


They dressed up for the occasion...............


We had some delicious food..........and the company was very entertaining.


My birthday was a quiet affair.......................although I did have the most delicious veggie burger for lunch with Vaughn. He was not so fortunate, his got stuck in his throat!!!


Little Bonbon loves the beach........................ although you would not think so by this photo..........


She likes the water too. Unfortunately, she still loves Vaughn more than me.


Birthday flowers from Vaughn.


I learned something the other day - the best way to cook eggplants. Sear them in a hot pan and then pop into the oven. Have you ever cooked them this way?


I made a nice veggie dish!


We celebrated my birthday at the beach with my peeps...........


I am so thankful to have these lovely women in my life.


And then tea with Elmarie.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo relieved that you are feeling better, Mom. I did get a huge fright.

All my love
Jenny

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

  1. Good work with the climbing! We have stairs above Clifton Beach...they are very popular. I wish you were here so we could do it together! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts