Photos and Easter

 Dearest Mom and Dad
I headed off my photography course last weekend- bloody difficult - I was confused.
Anyway, I did manage to take some photos - but as you can see, they are not all that clear!!


But anyway........................


I learned a lot!


I love tendrils!!


Gwen, from my Tuesday crazy class, had a big birthday .............


So, we celebrated.


I finished my shawl thingy - these photos are taken off the Patchwork Angel facebook page.


As, I said, it didn't turn out quite as I would have liked - so I pressed the hell out of it.
Then I was happy.


Jane gave me this delicious recipe - brown rice, roasted pumpkin, onion and chillies.


George is happy that Gareth is home.


We found this cute this coffee table made from Tassie oak at an auction a while back.


I love the base - reminds me of my childhood dining room table.
 
More photos to follow.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts