so................................

Dearest Mom and Dad
I am, at last, over my sinus infection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am enjoying teaching the new crazy class at Caloundra. What a lovely group of ladies.................


I was a tad nervous about teaching them as they are members of the embroidery group of the ACA - so the standard of their work is high. I wondered if I could teach them anything they did not know....


I am so enjoying my new sewing space - but to be honest it is not any neater - my mess is just spread over a bigger area!!!!


My scrappy half square triangle quilt is coming along nicely.......................


It was fathers day here on Sunday............................... a bit lonely as Dad is not here and the kids are far away.


My life might be boring and dull but Button's life is busy, busy and very exciting. They got the rights to the play that she has been dying to put on. They have rented a little theatre in Surry Hills. They have employed a publicist, producer and director. So Button is organising and acting in a play!!!!!!!!!!
 So, what are you doing in December - want to come and see Button in her play???????
They filmed the promo yesterday - can't wait to see the edit - and will now do a spot of fundraising!!!!

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
jenny
 

Comments

Popular Posts