A little bit of this and that.............


Dearest Mom and Dad
So relieved to hear that you are OK, Mom!!!!

Here are a few photos of Gareth playing in the game I went to watch - they were raising funds for Cerebral Palsy ..................


As you can see their jerseys were different to what they normally wear - they were then auctioned off - we naturally bought Gareth's!!


Doing some hard work there...................


They did win - just, it was close...............................
 

I am working through my basket of 1" hexies at night - all my scraps.............

 
The weather is absolutely beautiful at the moment - so we are spending a lot of time on the patio...


I am sooooooooooo excited about the hoop on a stand that I bought from the Patchwork Angel - I have had many types before but this one is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! No bad posture and so easy to flip over and anchor all the stitches on the back.....................

 
Have I mentioned that the weather is beautiful at the moment??? I love the way George always manages to get into every photo.....................


See what I mean - oh my gosh - does he love the beach ....... just like me.................

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts