Maleny botanic gardens

Dearest Mom and Dad
Vaughn, Squash and George and I had a lovely day. We spent most of it at the Maleny botanic gardens. It's only been going since 2005 - so it's new..................a band playing beautiful music, food and plant stalls. The only thing that spoiled the day was seeing the old South African flag on a car and possibly the worst boerewors rolls in the history of boerie rolls!!!!
Mom, you would have enjoyed seeing the different plants and Dad, the Aussie sav blanc was great!!!!

                             

There were some strange kind of koala bears doing odd things for sale.......I wasn't tempted to buy one!!!


Plants I had never seen before.........



Another odd koala talking on a cell phone!!!



I quite liked these things................



Ponds and water features..........


A rusty old boat..........


Water feature..........


The worst boerewors roll EVER!!!!


Georgie enjoying the view..............


Good Aussie wine..........


We were lucky with the weather - it was a little overcast - so it was not too hot.............


HMMMMMMM, that old South African flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I loved these plants...............


Very realxing - Vaughn and I nearly fell asleep while lying on the grass!!!


I want one of these for my garden - they were small tables - just for two!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts